60mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal Insulation
60mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal Insulation Insulation Board is 2.4m x1.2m and covers an area of 2.88m2 It is a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides.
EcoTherm Insulation Board properties:-
- PIR insulation
- Very good compressive strength
- Rigid boards
- Easy to install and cut
- Reduces CO2 emissions
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that is CFC/HCFC free
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- A low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
EcoThermInsulation Board has the following applications:-
- New build projects
- Upgrading thermal performance on existing buildings.
- Pitched roofs
- Dormer Cheeks
Certification of EcoThermInsulation Board
- Compliant with building regulations and standard
- An energy Saving Trust Listed product
- BBA certified
More information on 60mm EcoTherm Insulation Board
EcoTherm Insulation Board is a large available in a range of thickness 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm,90mm, 110mm, 120mm, 125mm,130mm, 140mm and 150mm.
To get the information on EcoTherm Insulation Board range directly from the EcoTherm insulation manufacturer click here.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.