Celotex GA4000 PIR Insulation Board
Celotex GA4000 PIR Insulation board Properties include
This range a very high performance and versatile range that is suitable throughout a building project, some applications include:-
- Ground floors
- Solid concrete
- Block, and beam
- Suspended timber joist
- Where underfloor heating is used.
Product benefits of Celotex GA4000 PIR Insulation Board
- Celotex GA4000 insulation board has a low emissivity aluminium foil facing can help achieve lower U-values when installed facing a clear air space within a construction.
- This is a thermal insulation solution that can help achieve energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets set by national building regulations.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness: 50-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminum foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- British Board of Agrement for floors, framed walls, and pitched roofs
More Information on Celotex PIR Insulation Board
To get the information on Celotex GA4000 insulation range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Celotex brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include TB4000, PL4000, XR4000 CW4000 and more. If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool, and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Keep an eye on in the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on Celotex insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or rest a quote.