Celotex TB4000 Thermal Bridging Insulation Board
Celotex TB4000 Thermal Bridging Insulation Board properties:-
- It helps solve issues involving localized thermal bridges.
- Foil facings, with low emissivity.
- Manufactured from PIR with zero ODP and GWP, making it environmentally friendly
- Thicknesses available are 12mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, and 40mm
Celotex TB4000 Thermal Bridging Insulation Board Benefits are the following:-
- Low thermal conductivity of Lamda value 0.022 W/mK
- Designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Easy to use, to cut and shape
- Long-term energy savings for buildings
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed
- Steel Framed Systems
More Information on Thermal Bridging Insulation Board
To get the information on Celotex TB4000 insulation range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Celotex brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include XR4000, PL4000, GA4000 and more. If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool, and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place. Be sure to check our special offers page options as there is always something on offer and it might just be what you’re looking for. Alternatively, there may be a coupon that will reduce the cost for you. Otherwise, fill in the request a quote form and one of our agents will provide you with the possible deal.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.
Below watch the Celotex Video